Vision is a clear mental picture of our prophetic future. It describes where we are going.
Our vision at Grace Fellowship Church is to touch heaven and change earth by experiencing God's presence, equipping God's people and extending God's kingdom." The short form of the vision statement is: "Touching Heaven - Changing Earth!" This means we exist to:
- Experience God's presence as we worship Him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24)
- Equip God's people to be all they can be (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- Extend God's kingdom by reaching those who don't know Him yet (Matthew 28:19-20).
We really believe we can change our world! Changing our world starts with us being changed. We believe that when we gather together to worship God, He manifests His presence to us. He reveals Himself to us through His glory, ministers to us through His power and speaks to us through His word and the gifts of His spirit. When we encounter God, we are changed. We can then go out and change the world around us.
Here's some of our dreams for Grace Fellowship Church:
- We dream of a dynamic, growing, Spirit-filled church where the power of God works supernaturally and people are saved, healed and set free.
- We envision an exciting, worshipping church where the presence of God is manifested, the gifts of the Spirit operate and people's lives are changed.
- We envision a grace-oriented, loving church where people are accepted for who they are.
- We dream of a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-generational congregation where every race, color and age feels welcome.
- We envision an equipping church where the Word of God is taught and people are equipped to do the work of the ministry.
- We dream of our church becoming a house of prayer where prayer is happening 24/7.
- We dream of a church large enough to make a major impact on our community and the world. We have a large vision for outreach in its many forms, including: taking the Gospel to the nations by sending missionaries around the world, reaching local immigrants from other nations, need-meeting ministries including food, clothing and financial assistance, outreach events for children and youth, and small groups, including support groups, recovery groups, etc.