We Value the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe everything we do must be Biblically based.
- We desire to be Christ centered in everything we do.
We value relationship with God (Philippians 3:7-11)
- We believe that relationship with God is our first priority.
- We desire to know God intimately and to make Him known to others.
We value prayer (Matthew 7:7-11)
- We believe that prayer is essential to everything we do.
We value praise and worship and the presence of God (Romans 12:1-2)
- We believe we should experience the manifest presence of God in our worship.
We value the grace of God (Romans 6:14)
- We believe everything God gives is by His grace.
We value Spirit-led ministry and leadership (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- We believe spiritual leaders are to seek God for direction in ministry and to equip the saints to minister.
We value the gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:4-11)
- We believe every believer has received gifts from the Holy Spirit and we desire to help them discover, develop and minister their gifts.
We value unity in diversity (Revelation 5:9-10)
- We desire to be a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church where everyone is welcome, loved and accepted for who they are regardless of race, age, gender or income level.
We value the body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-27)
- We believe every member has a specific role in the church.
- We desire to be closely connected to the body of Christ in the Metroplex.
We value relationships (Matthew 22:35-40)
- We desire to be a loving, caring fellowship of believers where individual needs are met.
- We desire to strengthen relationships in family units as well as in the family of God.
We value small groups. (Acts 2:42-47)
- We believe small groups are essential to building our relationship with God and with other believers.
We value an outward focus (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe the church exists not to just meet its own needs, but to reach out to the community to meet needs and make disciples.
- We desire to be aware of the felt needs of our community and to seek God as to how to meet those needs.
We value openness and honesty (James 5:16)
- We believe the church is a place for people to be real.
- We desire to be a safe place where people can experience healing and wholeness.
We value excellence (Colossians 3:23-24)
- We believe everything we do must be done unto the Lord.
- We desire to do everything to the best of our ability.